How to make perfect Dhokla
Gram flour – 1.5 cup.
Semolina – 2.0 tsp.
Eno powder – 2.0 tsp.
Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
Lemon – 1.0 pc.
Green chilli – 2.0 pc.
Curry leaves – 10 .0 pc .
Mustard seeds. – 1.0 tsp.
Salt – 0.25 tsp.
Water – 1.0 cup.
Oil – 1.0 tbsp.
- gram flour , semolina and 1 cup water mix well.
- Greases a container .
- Heart water in a pressure cooker and place sieve on it.
- Now added eno powder
- Immediately pour this mixture in the greased containers.
- Place it on the sieve and cover the cooker
- Remove the whistle of the cooker.
- cook at high flame for 15 minutes.
- Then take out the Dhokla out of the container
- cut into pieces once it is cooled.
- Heat oil and crackle mustard seed in pan . Then put curry leaves.
- Finely chopped green chilli.
- Pour this on dhokla
- Put 1 cup water , sugar and lemon juice in a container and put all dhoklas in it.
- After 5 minutes . Take out extra water .
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander.
- Serve with some chutney!!!!!